This international insurance firm is currently seeking a Group Tax Accountant to be responsible for both compliance and advisory duties, from a direct and indirect tax perspective.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
- Tax provisioning
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Partial exemption Special Method
- UK and international tax calculations
- Capital gains, income tax and employment tax duties
- Relationship management of HMRC and external advisers
- Keeping updated on legislative changes
Ideally, you will be ACA or CTA qualified with a strong corporate tax background and exposure to VAT. You must have strong project management skills and the ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
This is a 4-day week role, you can choose the structure of your week. Experience in all areas isn't necessary, so if you have experience in one area and would like to broaden your role, please get in touch to discuss this on 027 269 6345 or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR