An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants as a Partnership tax Senior Manager
- Leading complex national and international business structuring projects.
- The ideal candidate should be able to articulate how they have used LLPs and partnerships in business and personal tax planning.
- Overseeing other complex reports and advice on projects such as incorporation, hybrid structures, mergers and acquisitions, property partnerships, investment partnerships and Family Limited Partnerships.
- Overseeing complex partnership tax computations and some personal tax returns for high net worth individuals.
- Overseeing HM Revenue & Customs enquiries into portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing financial management and other administrative issues relating to their portfolio.
- Attendance at seminars and other networking events required.
- Supervision and development of managers and other junior staff.
- CTA qualified and or ACA / ACCA desirable.
- Experience in partnership tax in compliance / advisory / structuring role, dealing with a wide range of partnerships issues.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to email@example.com