Partnerships Manager, London
- Are you an experienced senior corporate fundraiser?
- Do you have a track record of managing and growing a portfolio of business partnerships?
- Do you have notable budget management experience?
- Would you like to work for an amazing not for profit organisation that champions upskilling for young people?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a very reputable not for profit organisation who are seeking a new Partnerships Manager. This role is to lead their corporate partnership team to generate new business and maximise on the existing partners to drive income and support.
What's great about this organisation?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (rises to 32 days after five years' service)
- Generous pension scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Subsidised food and drink
- Private healthcare service
- Sickness absence
- Life assurance
- London weighting
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study and volunteer leave
- Childcare vouchers
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Budget responsibility for approximately a £1.25m+ income target
- Managing and leading the corporate partnership function and portfolio
- Generating new corporate partnerships
- Create and implement new strategies focusing on return on corporate investment
- Budget management for the department
- Line management for 7 direct reports
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful corporate fundraising background with experience of generating a significant income of over £1 million
- Excellent relationship building and extensive management skills
- Experience of working for a charity, not for profit or membership organisation is ideal
- Experience of dealing with external funding bodies
- Experience with a CRM database
- Demonstrable experience in writing high-quality reports for a corporate audience
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
0207 269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR