Payroll and Benefits Administrator
£18 - £22 per hour (negotiable)
Temporary role with a view to go permanent
Are you an experienced payroll administrator who can adapt well to changes?
Do you want the opportunity to work for an innovation foundation based in the heart of exciting London?
My client needs someone to come and join this growing organisation on an initially temporary basis, as a payroll administrator. You will have the opportunity to work somewhere with a real forward-thinking vision.
What's great about the role?
- Fantastic benefits package
- On site rooftop terrace with great views
- Free fruit
- Amazing offices in fantastic central location
- Subsidised on site cafe
What is the role?
- You will be the key payroll contact and act as an intermediary between the internal staff, and the external payroll provider
- Being responsible for all staff benefits including their flexible benefits system
- You may even have the opportunity to implement new ideas to improve staff benefits
- Pulling together a range of reports on behalf of or for the People team; analysing, gathering and presenting statistical data and metrics in a meaningful way in order to suit the specific purpose required. This will include collating and assembling data for the annual salary review, Finance & Audit Committees, National Statistics, recruitment (equal opportunities and media analysis), amongst many other instances.
- Managing end of year payroll processes and leading on communications e.g pay increases
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong payroll experience from start to finish
- Experience of running staff payroll (either in-house, outsourced or managed) with a demonstrable familiarity with the UK tax system and statutory payments.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of seniority professionally
- Evidence of strong project management skills. Experience of managing and establishing numerous projects and processes.
- Excellent I.T. skills especially Excell, you will need to deal with formulas and data input, presenting it in a meaningful way for a variety of purposes
- Can easily adapt to change
What do the staff think?
"I love the work we do here, it is so interesting and varied. No day is ever the same." - Current employee
I need a payroll and benefits administrator to come and join this exciting, innovative and friendly organisation. Apply using the following details;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.