A leading listed business in Essex are looking for a Payroll and Treasury Assistant to join their growing team. This role is perfect for someone with a strong payroll background looking to expand their skillset and assist the wider team with treasury and tax responsibilities. You will report into the Payroll Manager but with a dotted line to the Head of Tax and Head of Finance.
The company have a relaxed, family feel but there are plenty of opportunities to progress and take on further responsibilities as you develop.
Duties will include:
- Preparing payroll for employees
- Assisting with integration of the payroll of new subsidiary into the group
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Processing of P11ds, P45s, P46s
- Resolving payroll queries
- Managing starter and leaver records
- Assisting with cash flow management including reconciliations
- Supporting with BACS payments
- Assisting with developing working relationships with banks
Interviews will be held from 2nd July; please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (email@example.com) for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR