Payroll Officer - London - c £28,000 pa
- Are you an experienced payroll clerk who has managed the full payroll process.
- Would you like the opportunity to take on additional responsibility including systems management, data and HR work and providing MI
- Would you like to work for a fast growing, award nominated global organisation with market leading names?
If so, read on....
Our Client is an electric bunch who have strong values. They are innovating, curious, commercial and creative with big plans. Don't just take our word for it - one of their own employees told me:
You will manage the complete payroll process including liaison with HR for starters, leavers and pay queries, processing direct payment of casual staff, managing the relationship with an outsourced payroll provider, progressing statutory pay, pensions, expenses and coordination of HMRC tax obligations.
This will include:
- Manage the payroll for the complete payroll process for 3 monthly payrolls and 1 casual staff payroll
- Checking of starters, leavers, hours of casual staff, data entry etc
- Working with Management Accountant to ensure expenses are paid
- Processing the company's pensions
- Processing of P11's and providing information as required to HMRC
- Utilise and promote use of the business information system
- Ad hoc tasks relating to salary compensation and benefits etc
To be considered for this role you will full end to end payroll experience including in house and outsourced payroll management. You will be communicative and build strong working relations across the business and with external suppliers. You will have CGSE (or eqv) English and Maths
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR