Payroll Manager - £50,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you experienced in delivering a high-quality customer focused Payroll function?
- Have you in-depth experience of managing the processing of complex payrolls for over 1800 staff?
- Have you also dealt with payroll bureaus?
- Do you enjoy business partnering with HR, Treasurers, Pension Scheme providers and the HMRC to resolve payroll issues?
- Do you enjoy managing and developing a highly performing payroll team?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's biggest faith-based organisations?
What's the Role?
A faith-based nation-wide organisation is recruiting a permanent Payroll Manager. You'll be:
- Leading, managing and building capacity of the Payroll Team
- Managing the processing of all monthly/quarterly payrolls ensuring compliance to HMRC and Bureau SLA
- Maintaining and updating payroll processes, procedures and documentation
- Identifying, initiating and project managing payroll systems development to streamline payroll data collection and capture, processing and documentation flows
- Processing 3 payrolls and a quarterly payroll for 1800 staff plus a Bureau for 400 staff and 1000 employers but managing two payroll systems (Star and Cascade)
- Ensuring all monthly variables are processed and reconciled in full compliance
What will you bring to this role?
- CIPP or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience of managing complex payroll function paying 2000+ staff, ideally in a Bureau setting
- Improvement of processes, procedures and implementation
- Strong Payroll Team management
- Advanced use of payroll systems and highly competent in Excel
- Application of current taxation, NI, apprenticeship levy and Auto enrolment
What will you gain from this role?
- Exceptional final salary pension scheme (24% employer contribution)
- Generous annual leave and additional 3 days over Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan and Childcare vouchers
- Family friendly and flexible working
- In-house and external training and study support
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me directly.