Title: Pensions Lawyer
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000
- Are you looking to join a highly close-knit Pensions team?
- Are you looking to join a team that drives their own work, rather than corporate support?
- Is training and development important to you?
- Are you looking for somewhere with a reasonable work/life balance?
- Are you looking for a genuine mix of contentious and non-contentious work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International firm looking for a high calibre Pensions Associate to join their London team. This Pensions team sits within the Employment group, however is focused purely on Pensions work. The team does both contentious and non-contentious work, however if someone has a preference to focus on either contentious or non-contentious then this can be arranged.
The Pensions team drives their own work, rather than focusing on corporate support and even junior members of the team get lots of exposure to high calibre work and client contact. The Partners offer support and are invested in development their Associates.
This client has a particular focus on training and development and they have created a structured programme to help Associates progress organically through the firm. They have ambitious growth plans for the London and International offices and are looking to grow their Partnership considerably over the next coming years. The Partners place a huge importance on training Associates to progress through the ranks and there is a genuine opportunity for career progression in the team.
Many ex-Magic Circle candidates have joined this particular client due to the genuine mix of quality work and a reasonable work/life balance. The team works with clients in a variety of sectors, including financial services, energy, transportation, insurance and TMT.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Pensions experience
- c.0-6 years post qualification experience
- Experience obtained within a leading International firm