Title: Pensions Lawyer
- Are you looking to join a highly regarded Pensions team?
- Are you looking to join a supportive team which offers close Partner and client contact?
- Are you looking for a genuine mix of contentious and non-contentious work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm looking for a high calibre Pensions Associate to join their highly regarded team. We have already placed two Pensions Associates in to the team this year and they are looking for an experienced mid-senior Associate to join the team due to a busy workload.
The team work on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious Pensions matters and Associates are not siloed in the team. The Partners place a huge importance on training Associates to progress through the ranks and there is a genuine opportunity for career progression in the team.
This client is a popular choice in the market as they genuinely offer a healthy mix of contentious work. The team works with clients in a variety of sectors, including TMT, financial services, infrastructure and insurance.
We know this team very well having placed two people in to this team and they are currently looking for a mid-senior Pensions Associate to join this leading team. Personality is key for the hiring Partners and Associates within the team are very much involved in the hiring process. Ambitious and personable individuals will do very well in this team. They look for those who are excited by a high level of client contact and a high level of client contact.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Pensions experience
- c.1-7 years post qualification experience
- Experience obtained within a leading International firm