- Do you have experience as a HR/People Director?
- Do you have a proven track-record in motivating under-performing/inexperienced teams?
- Do you want to work for an ambitious organisation with large growth plans?
- If so, get in touch with me ASAP to discuss this role!
I am currently working with an education charity that has instructed me to help them in their search for their next People Director.
The organisation has a huge focus on growth and the People Director will be at the heart of these plans, helping to ensure the right people with the right skills are in the right roles.
You will be accountable for bringing together the various aspects of Human Resources whilst ensuring that the organisation's culture is aligned with the plans for growth.
- You will be the owner and champion of the entire HR team and the services that the organisation provides:
- You will play a key role in strengthening the organisational culture and improving trust, drawing on information from assessment methodology and staff survey results
- Trusted senior advisor for people related issues
- You will oversee various initiatives across your People and HR remit
- Making connections - liaising consistently with the wider staff team and building successful bridges between the HR ops team, payroll, HR advice, L&D, ER, Internal Communications, Reward & Recognition, talent management and recruitment
- Talent Management
- Reward and recognition
- Employee relations
- Diversity and inclusion lead
- Change management
- Organisational wellbeing - work alongside the Internal Communications team to ensure staff wellbeing is promoted and that the organisation continues to foster safe and healthy workplaces and workplace practices
- Team leadership
- Proven and substantial experience of managing a HR / People function and leading teams in a comparable organisation or environment
- Proven and substantial experience of working with and influencing senior internal stakeholders
- Strong communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and collaborate with other experts to produce outstanding results
- Experience of successfully developing People strategy and practices which strengthen and align with an organisation's strategy
- A proven track record in meeting targets within a high-performance environment
- Experience in designing, improving and implementing high-performing HR systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent written skills with the ability to write clearly for non-HR professional and experts
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and best practice methods
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead across a core team and beyond
- CIPD member and qualified to appropriate level or equivalent by experience
Why work for this client?
"Massively friendly culture where respect is high and hard work is valued and acknowledged regularly. Top-end pay and benefits for the charity sector (agile working). Growth opportunities to enable to staff to bring talents to the fore. Enthusiastic culture, giving a lot of rewards and acknowledgement to staff in return for hard work and commitment. The friendliest bunch, all committed to working hard to give children the best start in life - some extremely smart and talented people!" - Current employee
- Agile working
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
Get in touch with Richard ASAP on 0207 269 6353 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.