People Officer (Recruitment Coordinator)
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Have you got experience of the administration of the recruitment process?
- Do you have experience of working in a not for profit environment?
- Do you want to work with an outstanding recruiter in a busy environment for a great cause?
If yes, I want to talk to you!
My client is a central London based benevolent charity that currently has 60 live vacancies that need filling.
Why would you want to work for this client?
- Excellent location
- Amazing offices
- Great pension scheme
- Expansion plans
- Award winning
- "9 to 5" culture
- Season ticket loan
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the role provides support in the provision of a comprehensive recruitment administration service to managers and staff at London Head Office and within the Area Networks. The role will focus on managing and coordinating day-to-day operational aspects of the recruitment service.
Recruitment & Selection
Provide a full and comprehensive administration and coordination service ensuring best practice and UK employment law is adhered to by all parties. This will include:
- Advertising/Posting job vacancies on both internal and external publications, websites and social media
- Responding to recruitment enquiries
- Application form/CV screening and short listing
- Interview support (arranging / preparing questions / administering interview materials as appropriate)
- Producing offer letters (conditional/unconditional) along with contracts of employment
- Checking eligibility to work documentation (managing visa/work permit requirements or restrictions)
- Conducting DBS disclosure where necessary
- Requesting employment history information/confirmation (references)
- Conducting equal opportunities monitoring for all jobs and produce a detailed analysis for each job advertised; produce the annual recruitment statistics in accordance with the organisations Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Generating reports on recruitment activity, presenting information in an engaging format
Projects & ad hoc tasks
- Participate in a range of HR projects and initiatives, undertaking research and bench marking exercises to support decision-making processes and to progress the 5-year HR OD Strategy.
- Implement, maintain and where necessary, design systems that support efficient management of the recruitment function.
- Support the work of colleagues across the organisation including supporting strategic goals and other cross directorate objectives required.
- To observe and comply with all Policies, including the key policies and procedures on Confidentiality, Data Protection, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Information Technology Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake specific safety responsibilities relevant to individual roles.
- Other responsibilities appropriate to an appointment at this level.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Proven experience of administering end to end recruitment process in a business environment
- Worked in a fast-paced environment, have excellent relationship building skills, and an innovative and positive approach
- Demonstrates effective use of applicant tracking systems
- Highly computer literate - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and maintain credible relationships with staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of providing a comprehensive and confidential administration support service within a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
This role is available immediately, so time is of the essence! If you would like further info or would like to apply, contact Richard now on 0207 269 6353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.