- Are you a seasoned HR generalist with proven experience within large scale complex organisations, and have an interest in the Higher Education sector?
- Have you got the confidence and gravitas to advise and influence senior stakeholders?
- Would you like to be recognised as part of a pioneering team of driven HR Business Partners who will guide this globally renowned university during an ambitious period of growth?
If the answer is a resounding yes, there are further details below.
The role of People Partner:
The client is a global top 25 ranked University, specifically their Professional Services directorate. As HR Business Partner, you will report into the Senior HR People Partner and work in collaboration with several teams. Your role will be to align the organisations vision with their people. You will be considered as a consultant and trusted advisor to the senior management team across the full spectrum of HR Generalist issues, delivering sound HR strategy and operations, as well as high level people management and liaison across every strata of the faculty.
As part of a new structure, you will work with colleagues to shape and deliver the HR Business Partnering Model for the university. The key to your success in this role will be your ability to build relationships and drive decision making through insight, effective engagement and influence. As HR Business Partner, you will be mindful of the university's financial position, it's near and future plans competition and academic culture.
This is an exciting time as the University will be trailblazers across the Higher Education for this new model.
What's great about being HR Business Partner at this organisation?
- Generous Annual Leave
- A market leading salary and fantastic benefits including professional development, financial, health and well-being, work-life balance, recreation and flexible working
- The opportunity to work closely with a highly skilled HR leader with a proven track-record of developing staff
- Discretionary 5% annual bonus
What you'll need to succeed as HR Business Partner:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant area (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex people issues, preferably within a unionised environment
- Experience of working across a variety of sectors, ideally within a commercial setting
- Proven experience of handling people activity within a highly complex, ambiguous and matrixed organisation
- OD experience
- Practised ease in engaging senior stakeholders and challenging and persuading them where necessary
- A natural ability to see the bigger picture and facilitate teams at all levels to work collaboratively
- Evidence of managing competing demands from various levels, whilst continuing to improve value and commercial aspects
What do current staff think?
"Great location, supportive and diverse culture with a real commitment to professional development" - Current Employee
"The working atmosphere is inspiring, I work with gifted and dynamic people who have a collaborative and knowledge sharing mindset" - Current Employee
I am looking for a People Partner / HR Business Partner with a proven and significant level of HR and Business experience ideally within a large-scale complex organisation.
This role is available for an April start, so time is of the essence. Contact Richard for a full job description and discussion of your suitability for this role.
020 7269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.