£50,000 - £58,000 plus £2,500 LWA
- Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with strong stakeholder engagement skills?
- Do you have previous experience of working for a large-scale complex organisation?
- Are you looking to work for a globally renowned employer that is going through a huge growth plan?
If yes, then I want to talk to you!
After successfully placing several heads into the HR function in 2018, this globally renowned University have engaged me once again to help them to secure the right candidate for this business-critical role.
Working within the corporate services directorate as a People Partner, your role will be to align the organisations vision with their people. You will be seen as a consultant and trusted advisor to the senior management team across a wide spectrum of HR issues.
Why work for this client?
- Globally renowned organisation
- Great pension scheme along with access to an array of excellent company benefits
- You will report into an experienced HR leader with a track-record of developing staff
- Flexible working
Dont take my word for it!
"Friendly, supportive staff and a great place to learn & develop!" - Current Employee
"A great company work for but also to put on the CV!" - Former Employee
What you need to succeed
- CIPD or equivalent
- You will have a track-record of successfully managing complex people issues
- You will be an experienced Business Partner with a generalist background
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- You will have the confidence and gravitas in not only advising but challenging senior leaders
- Experience of working within Higher Education and Public Sector is desirable but not essential
The quickest way to discuss this role further is to apply below but should you require further info before you take the plunge, please contact Richard Grove on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com - This role is available on an immediate start so time is of the essence, apply today!
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.