Personal Tax Associate Director
Up to £100,000 Per Annum
- Do you have a solid background in Personal Tax Advisory?
- Would you like more autonomy in your role with a clear path to partnership?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
The Personal Tax Associate Director offers all this and more...
About the Client:
- A strong brand and a progressive firm.
- A highly experienced and strong team of tax professionals including 10 Partners
- A broad range of Private Clients including non-domiciles, HNWI's, OMB's and families.
About your role:
- Developing client relationships and networks to bolster the private client offering.
- Delivering advisory services on all areas of personal tax including IHT and CGT.
- Working closely with the Private Client Partner.
What will you need to succeed:
- You will be a holder of the CTA qualification
- Broad Private Client Tax technical skills.
- Strong Communication skills, able to work well with all clients, internal employees and HMRC.
- Prior experience in mentoring and coaching junior team members.