Personal Tax Manager, Borehamwood - £55,000 - £60,000
Would you like to work for an independent firm boasting a broad range of high profile clients?
Do you want to be part of an expanding company?
Are you excited by the prospect of managing a team?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this opportunity is for you.
I am working with an independent accountancy firm who are seeking a Personal Tax Manager to join their office in Borehamwood. They are a highly professional business dealing with prestigious clients in the entertainment, media and music industries. Despite their impressive client base and professional attitude, they maintain their friendly work environment and truly value all their employees.
Why would you want to work here?
- Competitive benefits package including premium health-care cover
- Prestigious client base
- Incredibly strong market reputation
- Expanding business with lots of exciting opportunities moving forward
"Really good place to work for… Progressive and nice bunch of professionals… Work-life balance is good" - former employee
Duties of the role
- Managing the tax return process for approximately 350 clients
- Supervising and developing junior members of staff
- Client interaction to strengthen relationships
- Managing the process of dealing with HMRC and more challenging cases
You would succeed in this role if you:
- Are CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have several years' experience in reviewing tax returns
- Can communicate well with high-level clients
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then get in touch ASAP via phone or email.
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR