Personal Tax Senior - London - Top 20 Practice
£30,000 - £45,000
This Top 20 Firm are looking for an experienced Personal Tax Senior to join the growing Personal Tax team. This role will be a challenging and interesting role which will include exposure to a wide range of clients. Additionally, the group provides tax advice to the (non-tax) London partners' clients, the regional offices directly.
The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of both UK resident and non-resident individuals, non-domiciled individuals, partnerships, trusts and landed estates: also, companies in the context of ATED return and NRL returns.
As Personal Tax Senior you will be:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Actively involved in the day-to-day administration of the portfolio including aspects of compliance and assisting with planning projects
- Preparing complex personal tax returns for private clients and wealthy individuals
The role provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid basic tax background wishing to broaden their experience with a dedicated private client firm with an enviable client base, and to get involved in helping with planning.
To be successful in this Personal Tax Senor, you will be:
- CTA qualified or at least well on your way to achieving this qualification
- Experienced in personal tax having gained experience ideally from within a practice environment
- Confident in dealing clients and have the ability to use their own initiative and to problem solve
For more information on the Personal Tax team or Personal Tax Senior, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com