Personal Tax Manager
Up to £50,000 + benefits
Are you fed up with the dreaded commute to London? Looking to take that step up in your career with a fantastic local Practice?
What is Great About this Personal Tax Manager Role?
- Clear path to Partnership
- Fantastic culture with a close family feel to the office with regular social events and all Partners have an open door policy
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- 4 weeks holiday (which goes up with service)
- Employer contributed pension scheme
Your Role as a Personal Tax Manager
- As a Personal Tax Manager you will be expected to take full responsibility for the successful delivery of delivering the firms tax service working alongside other dedicated tax professionals
- You will take responsibility for your own portfolio of clients
- You will take on leadership responsibilities, overseeing the work of more junior members of the team
- A Personal Tax Manager's role will also encompass dealing with planning as well as advisory and compliance matters
What You Will Need to Achieve this Personal Tax Manager Role?
- The successful candidate must be at least ATT qualified and preferably CTA qualified
- Proven Personal Tax experience within and Accounting Practice
- Good communication skills both written and oral
If this is of interest to you, call me today for more information and a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com