Senior - Personal Tax
£40,000 to £46,000 + fantastic benefits
- Do you want to be a part of an award-winning Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record?
- Would you like to join an award-winning forward-thinking firm with strong experience and reputation?
What is great about the Personal Tax Senior role?
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Be a part of a company recognised as one of the leaders in the Private Tax sector in the UK
- Join a firm with a strong client base and established long-term loyal relationships
- A Competitive salary + paid overtime
- Fantastic benefits including interest free season loan, 23 days annual leave, group life cover, contributory pension scheme, annual salary review and more
As a Personal Tax Senior you will be:
- Responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Preparing and reviewing self-assessment returns, ATED/NRCGT returns, tax computations, CGT computations
- Looking after complex tax affairs of private clients and wealthy individuals
- Assisting with planning projects
What does the Personal Tax team think?
'I love the culture of the company! There is great focus on individual development and progression and the clients are interesting and varied!' - Current Employee
To succeed within this role as Personal Tax Senior you need to:
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice, preferably in a Top 20 environment
- Be ATT/CTA qualified (or part-qualified)
- Knowledge of trusts, capital gains tax, ATED, NRCGT, non-resident landlord companies partnerships, employment tax, EIS is desirable
- Have experience in using tax returns software
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various seniority levels
The deadline for this position is approaching! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion 0207 269 6326 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR