Personal Tax Senior - London - up to £45,000
Do you have experience in dealing with a range of personal tax matters?
Are you ATT qualified?
Due to growth, a mid-tier practice is seeking a Personal Tax Senior to join their London based team.
Over the years they have built a reputation in the field of media and entertainment which accounts for 40% of the practice. They are privileged to work with the biggest names in entertainment - Actors, writers, directors, producers, agents.
As well as this, they focus on several specific markets in legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
As Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Using information gathered to complete tax returns
- Reviewing tax returns generated by Tax Assistants and Tax Semi-Seniors, as well as assisting with training and development
- Assisting Partners on tax issues in client meetings, if requested, and arrange own client meetings where appropriate
- Identify any additional work outside of the normal billing cycle
What you'll need to succeed?
- ATT qualified, preferably CTA qualified or equivalent
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Previous experience of dealing with a range of personal tax matters
This Personal Tax Senior has an immediate start, so please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com