Personal Tax Senior - London - up to £45,000
Are you a personal tax professional looking to make a genuine impact?
Would you like to work in a diverse practice that has an extremely exclusive client base, some of which make it on to the rich list?
If so, then this Personal Tax Senior role will be ideal for you.
- Work in a diverse practice
- Excellent office location
- An established client base where referrals and word of mouth is their main source of business
- Opportunity to bring new ideas to a business that is likely to implement them meaning you will not simply be a 'cog in a wheel'
- Offered both in house and external training to ensure your development
- Anyone that wants to assist in Business Develop and grow their network will be fully supported
- Excellent culture and working environment socially with workouts in Regents Park, Yoga Thursday and regular drinks
This Personal Tax Senior role will be predominantly private compliance (HNWI's, Non Dom, Non Res Landlords and some trusts). The opportunity to get involved in interesting tax planning and report writing. To ensure that you receive a varied workload, you will not be allocated specific number of clients but there will be a recognition that clients come to you for specific queries.
What you will need to succeed?
The successful candidate will have demonstrable personal tax experience as well as having a forensic approach rather than accepting something at face value. Ideally you will be ATT qualified and working towards your CTA.
To find out more about this Personal Tax Senior role then get in contact ASAP on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org