Personal Tax Senior – London – Hybrid Working
Salary:- £30,000 to £49,999
Job Location:- London
Personal Tax Senior
London - Hybrid Working
This leading London based practice are looking for ambitious, client facing Personal Tax Seniors and semi-seniors to join their growing team with a focus on providing personal tax services to a variety of industry sectors.
- Are you ATT qualified and have a desire to continue studying towards the CTA?
- Do you want to work for a leading Tax practice that focuses not just on their clients but also on their people?
What's great about this role?
- A chance to provide tax advice to clients across a broad range of sectors
- Exposure to working closely with senior stakeholders - clients and partners
- Opportunity to work on complex tax issues
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be involved in:
- Looking after a large client portfolio and provide tax advisory and compliance services
- Identifying marketing opportunities to offer new services to clients
- Challenging yourself and current practice - driving improvements and championing change
If you want to work for a leading practice that has a strong people culture, great work life balance and offers real hybrid working, then please do give Alex a call on 07765 25 1227 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Transfer Pricing -
Managers and Senior
Managers - London
£90,000 to £124,999
Director - London
£125,000 to £149,999
R&D Tax Assistant
Managers / Managers
£70,000 to £89,999