Personal Tax Senior – London
Salary:- £30000 to £49999
Job Location:- London
I am working with an award winning Personal Tax department who are looking for a Senior to join their exciting and growing team.
Ideally, looking for someone to manage a varied private client tax portfolio dealing with all routine personal tax compliance and ad hoc advisory work. This role requires you to take ownership of the portfolio under the guidance of a Supervisor/Manager.
- Managing a Private Client portfolio, consisting of a mix of clients with multiple sources of earned and investment income.
- A key point of contact for the client.
- Dealing with partnerships and high net worth individuals.
- Dealing with a range of capital gains tax issues
- Assisting with or dealing with the delivery of technical advisory work on the portfolio.
- Assisting with one off advisory and compliance assignments.
- Assisting at client meetings.
- Dealing with new client set up procedures, letters of engagement and client ID procedures.
- Proposing and raising client bills and reviewing WIP.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career within a collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will have around three years personal tax experience with a track record of portfolio management as a preference.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Yahna on 07888374806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Manager - Big 4 -
£50000 to £69999
Personal Tax Senior
£50000 to £69999
Private Client Tax
Senior - Financial
£30000 to £49999