Senior Personal Tax Manager
City of London
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking to work with an established and respected Private Client Tax Team?
- Would you like to develop your business development skills and build and build on your tax planning and advisory experience
What's great about the role?
- As a founder of an international accounting network, they have access to interesting international work.
- There is support from a global network of colleagues with expert knowledge from all jurisdictions.
- There is flexible working enabling the role to fit around your lifestyle.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of compliance and advisory.
- A broad range of work including non-doms, HNWI's, sole traders, partnerships and offshore trusts.
- Reviewing the work of junior members.
- Working closely with Senior Partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post CTA experience at manager level.
- Experience and knowledge of non-doms and offshore trusts.
- Good organisational and people management skills.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.