Personal Tax Supervisor
Up to £50,000
Are you seeking a step up and want to take on supervision responsibilities?
Would you like you to work in a leading mid-tier practice?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a nationally recognised practice in the heart of London and be part of one of the largest global accounting networks in the world!
- They are a medium size firm by choice and there is a real focus on culture and working environment where everybody knows everyone
- The way they operate is truly different and partners doors are always open
- Full support for qualifications as well as guidance from senior members to aid professional development
- Have a greater partner: staff ratio ensures interaction from the most senior staff
- Meritocratic promotions (If you succeed and hit your targets you will get promoted). Recently promoted two SM's to Directors to reflect this
This role will have a heavier compliance focus but will turn its attention to the reviewal work. You will be responsible for two direct reports, assisting with their development and progression.
The ideal candidate will be some who is ATT and qualified by experience or CTA. It is crucial that you have gained previous experience reviewing high-level tax personal tax returns.
This position will not be available long, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!