Policy Officer - up to £32,000 PA - London
- Do you have notable experience in policy development?
- Are you an excellent researcher?
- Would you like to work for a well-known health regulator?
I am working exclusively alongside a pre-eminent based health regulator seeking a Policy Officer to lead on developing standards for all their professional members and providing clarity to the public about their services. This is an exciting high-profile Policy Officer role that will be engaging other regulators, ministers and the general public.
What's great about this organisation?
- Impressive London offices
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Strong pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Maternity and paternity leave and pay
- Shared parental leave
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing standards and guidance for all professional members whilst providing clarity to patients and the public about the services they can expect
- Developing agreed policy development initiatives with a focus on stakeholder engagement and communication
- Engaging in high-quality desk-based research to help gather evidence to support policy creation and progress
- Working cross organisation to ensure that the best evidence is available to better understand the operational implications when developing policy
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Experience of policy development
- Delivered high quality and accurate policy documents from desk-based research
- Healthcare regulation policy industry experience
- An understanding or interest in health or social care
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.