Policy Officer - up to £32,000 PA - London
- Do you have notable experience of contributing to strategic policy development?
- Are you experienced in policy workstreams?
- Would you like to work for a well-known health regulator?
I am working exclusively alongside a notable London based health regulator who are seeking a Policy Officer to lead on developing standards for all their professional members whilst providing clarity to the public about the service they can expect. This is an exciting high-profile Policy Officer role that will be engaging other regulators, ministers and the general public.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely well-located London offices
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Strong pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised on-site restaurant (50% discounted rate on food items)
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Bike loan
- Career breaks/sabbaticals
- Maternity and paternity leave and pay
- Sick pay
- Shared parental leave
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing standards and guidance for all professional members whilst providing clarity to patients and the public about the services they can expect
- Developing agreed policy development initiatives with a focus on stakeholder engagement and communication
- Engage in high-quality desk-based research to help gather evidence to support policy creation and progress
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Experience of policy development via a range of different policy outputs (including reports, consultation responses and presentations)
- Delivered high quality and accurate policy documents from desk-based research
- A degree or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare regulation policy industry experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- An understanding or interest in health or social care would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.