- Are you an experienced PR professional with an understanding or interest in legal media?
- Can you engage in PR activity across the EMEA region?
- Would you like to play a crucial role in promoting a brilliant law firm's brand and strategy?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would like to hear from you!
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a top 'full service' global law firm who are seeking an experienced and professional PR professional to promote their brand and strategy as part of their global corporate communications team.
What's great about this firm?
- Global and well-established firm - nearly 30 offices across the globe
- Their client base ranges from FTSE 100 corporations to mid-market enterprises
- Experienced large growth over the last 5 years with further plans set to continue this trend
- An award-winning employer as one of the most popular companies to work for in the UK
- Exposure to global PR strategy
What will you be responsible for in this role?
- Building and maintaining strong contacts with legal, regional and trade media
- Producing press releases, pitching story ideas and drafting brand messaging
- Communicating the firm's vision and purpose by ensuring maximum coverage of the firm's work
- Work closely with the global brand manager and regional marketers on specific brand campaigns
- Managing PR agencies in local markets
- Liaising with partners to advise on press strategy
- Line management responsibility for a PR Executive (will be mostly remote management)
You would be perfectly suited for this role is you have…
- A strong and successful background in public relations within the legal industry
- Knowledge of legal media and the legal industry is highly desirable
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- The ability to think creatively to transform an idea into a media-friendly format
- Evidence of raising the profile of a large organisation through varied and detailed media campaigns
- Excellent time management skills - able to work on multiple deadlines to tight schedules
- Competencies in HTML and social media would be of strong interest
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Telephone: 0207 269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR