PR Manager, Central London - up to £70,000 PA
- Are you a PR and communications with a background in professional services?
- Have you operated globally, able to unify PR campaigns across international offices?
- Would you like to work for an international law firm dealing with a prestigious client base?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this role could be perfect for you!
Pro-Marketing are working with an international professional services firm seeking a PR Manager to join their Global Corporate Communications function. The firm work with an impressive list of FTSE 100 companies through to emerging organisations, and this role would be focusing on their EMEA PR activity.
What's great about this organisation?
- Reputation as one of the most prestigious firms in the world
- Great central London location
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Raising the profile of the firm through PR and marketing activity
- Forging strong contacts across legal and trade media channels
- Communicating the vision and purpose of the firm in the international market
- Working alongside the partners of the firm to advise on PR and press strategy
- Line managing a press officer
- Liaising with regional marketing offices and global brand professionals internationally
- Proactively identifying media and PR opportunities for the firm
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A background in a professional services environment
- Strong networking skills with external media contacts and journalists
- An understanding of legal and trade media
- The ability to engage with partners and other senior stakeholders and the confidence to push back on PR and comms related issues
- Global communications experience
- Previously line managed
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.