Practice Manager, Barnet - £40,000-£45,000
Do you want to be a part of a firm which is experiencing constant growth?
Are you looking to oversee all the crucial elements of a business?
Would you like to work for a professional and trusted company?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
I am working with a small and growing firm based in North London who are looking to take on a Practice Manager. They serve a diverse range of clients but have a strong speciality in construction and property. Good quality service is their core value and they pride themselves on becoming a trusted advisor to clients.
What's good about this client?
- Experienced constant growth for the past 15 years and projected to continue
- Flexible working opportunities
- Professional and friendly environment
What does the role involve?
- Managing overall HR function
- Reporting to partners and assisting the Managing Partner in ensuring targets are met
- Liaise with the FC ensuring monthly managing accounts are prepared and presented to partners
- Managing the admin team
If you have previous experience as a practice manager in an accountancy firm then I would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR