Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and where you can manage your own work-life balance?
- Flexible Working
- Annual Company City break
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Free Parking Close By
Your Role as a Practice Manager:
As an Accountancy Practice Manager, you will be responsible for managing the admin team and ensuring efficiency in admin processes. You will also be responsible for managing Fee Protection policy/billing of same and any non-accounts functions such as Reg Office etc.
Overseeing database management, reviewing IT systems to ensure operating efficiently including considering ongoing developments such as cloud application, new software modules and/or packages etc.
Other responsibilities include:
- liaising with the FC to ensure accurate monthly Management Accounts prepared on a timely basis and presented to partners. This information pack needs to include detailed reports including WIP, time recovery etc.
- the particular focus required on non-billable time also softer issues such as a consistent approach to billing by partners/employees, standard narrative etc.
- ensure annual regulatory compliance is dealt with including firm/partner PCs, PI and office insurance policies etc.
- managing the overall HR function (including assisting in recruitment as mentioned below, employee exit interviews etc).
- to consider implementing ISO 9001 if ISQC1 does not deal sufficiently with overall firm systems.
- ensure the employee training is sufficient to also oversee our CPD program.
- ensure that our client engagement (eg contacting clients 3 months before year end etc) is set up and implemented and any other systems recommended by Finola that we agree to proceed with.
- monitor client satisfaction and report on client complaints, losses etc.
- ensure all timesheets are posted daily.
- report to partners, and assist Managing Partner in ensuring we meet our monthly production and profit targets.
- ensure have compliance with the audit process.
- manage new client onboarding process to ensure full compliance and the right experience for the client.
- manage all the e-shot/marketing processes (to include regular e-shots, potentially targeted, specific topics etc).
- attend partners meetings, prepare agenda, taking minutes etc.
- organise client and potential client events.
- manage our relationships with 3rd party suppliers - e.g. IT (ashgoal, CCH) recruitment agents etc.
- manage our client relationships. Ensure partners see all Grade A clients regularly.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- This firms' goal is to break into the Top 100 in the next few years
- Manage the Practice of an enthusiastic team of accountants and tax advisors
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to drive the business forward
If you are an experienced Accountancy Practice Manager as mentioned above and are looking for an excellent starting salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits, then send your CV to email@example.com or for a discreet chat call 020 7269 6363.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR