Up to £40,000
My client is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join their growing Accountancy Practice and assist with their efforts to continue to help the practice grow. This practice primarily has a variety of clients but tend to specialise the most in the construction and property industries. Customer service is at the forefront of this practice, and their aim is always to add significant value to their clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the admin team and ensure efficiency in admin processes.
- Managing Fee Protection policy/billing of same and any non-accounts functions such as Reg Office etc.
- Overseeing database management.
- Reviewing IT systems to ensure operating efficiently including considering ongoing developments such as cloud application, new software modules and/or packages etc.
- Liaise with our FC to ensure accurate monthly Management Accounts prepared on a timely basis and presented to partners. This information pack needs to include detailed reports including WIP, time recovery etc.
- Ensure annual regulatory compliance is dealt with including firm/partner PCs, PI and office insurance policies etc.
- Ensure that our client engagement (contacting clients 3 months before year end etc) is set up and implemented
- Manage new client onboarding process to ensure full compliance and the right experience for the client.
- Attend partners meetings, prepare agenda, take minutes etc.
Pro-Finance has placed several members of their staff in the recent months and I managed to catch up with one of them had to say about the firm "It's a fantastic place to work, the people are great, the benefits are great and it's a real pleasure to work for them."
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR