Press & External Affairs Officer
- Are you a PR professional who has a passion for proactive media and storytelling?
- Do you like the idea of working for a large housing trust based in London?
- Do you like the idea of acting as an in-house journalist and having the opportunity to be involved in strategic public affairs?
If so, I would like to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with a large housing trust who are looking for a Press & External Affairs Officer on a permanent basis. This role will be working with a new high performing team and is paying circa £33,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location in London
- Great established brand
- Provides a service that is very fulfilling and tangible
- Excellent brand
What do the staff think?
"This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team that is rapidly growing and are quite influential politically"
- Build a positive brand image through proactive media and external affairs programmes
- Support the external affairs strategy
- Provide constructive crisis communication support
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key trade stakeholders and journalists
- Manage project related budgets
- Help manage a busy press officer
What you will need to succeed
- Degree or similar qualification is press or communications is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy press office is highly desirable
- Need to be highly motivated, energetic and driven
- Need to have strong stakeholder management experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- MS Office, database management is desirable
This is an important hire and interviews with a CV submission date of 18th October and interviews will be taking place on October 30th!
Please contact me for more information on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR