Senior Corporate Development Partnerships Manager, London
Maternity Cover 12 months (fixed term contract)
£40,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you a corporate development professional who has experience in securing new, high value complex corporate partnerships (£500k+) across various sectors?
- Do you have a high value fundraising new business partnerships background?
- Would you like to work for a well-known UK charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then please do get in touch!
I am working with a very reputable UK charity who are seeking a Senior Corporate Development Partnerships Manager to join their highly respected Corporate Partnerships team. This role is paying up to £40,000 PA Pro Rata depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great UK charity brand
- Lovely offices
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Identifying and securing new high value £500k+ corporate partnership opportunities
- Proactively establishing a high value multi-million-pound prospect pipeline
- Developing and stewarding relationships with key contacts in companies across the UK
- Conducting research to identify suitable high value partnership opportunities
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in business development or corporate partnership fundraising
- Proven experience of winning new business across various income streams
- Proposal writing experience
- Experience of Care database would be very desirable but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An excellent knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
- Third sector experience would be very appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Corporate Development Partnerships Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.