Private Business/Private Client Senior Manager
Salary: up to £90,000
- Are you a Private Client Manager looking to take the next step?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and manager your own work-life balance?
What's great about this job?
- Pension up to 12%
- Incredible opportunity to progress to Director/Partner level
- Flexible working
- Lunch and learn workshops
- Team environment
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Receive an additional day's holiday at Christmas
- Private medical benefit
Your role as Private Client Senior Manager
- Manage a wide range of clients from significant family businesses of FTSE equivalent size, to scale-up and fast growth companies and everything in-between
- Work across all industry sectors
- Advising HNWIs, landed estates, trusts, international and UK clients, family offices and business owners
- Encouraged to shape and actively manage your own career
What you'll need to succeed as Private Client Senior Manager
- Enthusiasm to progress to Director role
- You will have strong UK and/or international tax knowledge
- You will have experience in managing your own portfolio
- Ideally be ACA/CTA qualified
I am looking for an ambitious Private Client Senior Manager to join this talented team. Please get in touch for further details!
For futher information please contact Maisie Horrell on 0207 269 6337.