Private Client Tax Supervisor
Up to £48000
- Are you an experienced Private Client Senior ready to take on more autonomy and responsibility?
- Are you hoping to move to a firm with an excellent reputation for producing cutting-edge work?
- Would you like to move to a growing firm with progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to the above, this could be the next move for you.
What's great about this role?
- Hands-on Partner with an open-door policy.
- Inclusive team environment with an employee forum and social committee.
- An above average benefits package.
- Interesting work from high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and of non-UK domiciled clients.
- Building relationships with clients, Partners, and colleagues.
- Look after the day to day running of a portfolio of clients, and assist with advisory work deriving from that portfolio.
What you will need to succeed
- Personal tax experience of managing a portfolio within a practice environment
- A good knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits, and non-doms.
- You will ideally be CTA qualified and have experience of Digita software.
I am looking for an ambitious private client tax professional to join this busy team. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325