One of the UK's leading Private Client Tax teams, an impressive and growing Top 10 accounting practice, is looking for an experienced Private Client Tax Partner to join the team in leading the offering to market.
To date, the business, which contributes towards more than 30% of firm-wide revenues, has achieved significant double-digit growth. The success has come from the ambitions and leadership of the Head of Private Client Tax, a leader who's reach in and experience of the market is second to none.
- Led by a London-based Global Head of Private Client Tax
- 13 Tax Partners across the UK
- All-encompassing personal tax advisory and compliance functions
- Domiciled and Non-Domiciled individuals
- Residents and Non-Residents
- Large UK/US portfolio
- Trusts and Estate planning
- IHT and CGT
- Consistent and consecutive years of double-digit growth
- Portfolio of clients ranging from key FTSE 100/Fortune 500 CEOs and their families to large OMBs with offices around the world
- Working alongside the Partners to continue building on years of success
- Actively engaging with clients to identify areas of value in their portfolios
- Business development and relationships building to generate new business revenues
- Leading an developing a team to provide high-level tax advice and support
- On-going coaching and mentoring of junior staff
The role is suited to an ambitious Private Client Tax Director or Partner that's involved in a recognised Partnership and can bring a fresh set of ideas to a practice that will invest heavily into the right person.
Get in touch with Chris today on 02072696313 or email Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk with your CV
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR