Private Client Senior – With Perks – Maidenhead
Salary:- £28000 to £40000
Job Location:- Berkshire
Private Client Senior - With Perks
Salary: £29,000 - £40,000
- Do you have experience with Private Client?
- Do you want to work for a highly respected firm where your values matter?
- Where you can receive endless support and it is widely team-orientated?
Our Highly Respected Client has an exciting opening for an ambitious individual to join their well-established private client tax team.
You will have the opportunity to be working with a wide variety of clients from many different backgrounds including Start-up and Well-Established Businesses, and create loyal, long-lasting relationships with them.
They are looking for someone who is driven and shows true enthusiasm toward their career progression.
- Work from home for Seniors and above (After a settling in period 3-6 months)
- Quarterly lunches
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays + TOIL
- Memorable Christmas party Culture: - A friendly and down-to-earth accountancy practice, where you will be treated as an individual from day one.
- Free parking on site for all employees
- Quarterly lunches
I am looking for an eager Private Client Senior to join this valuable team. If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, bring drive and value to our client's organisation then this role is for you. Please get in touch with Montana on 020 4549 9958 or email@example.com for more information.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Tax Manager - The
Big 4 - Bristol -
£55000 to £70000
Manager - The Big 4
£50000 to £69000
Trust Tax Assistant
Law Firm -
£35000.00 to £47000.00