£45000 - £55000 per annum + Top Benefits Package + Flexi Working
9 months ago
Private Client Tax Advisory Manager - Up to 55k Basic
Glasgow - Flexible working from home
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established accountancy practice in Glasgow as a Private Client Tax Advisory Manager with the view to become a leading Manager. Working within an award-winning buzzing private client tax division you will be a core relationship manager to their multitude of clients which range from high net worth individuals, non domiciled residents, sole traders and trusts.
In this client facing opportunity you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring 1st class level of service is maintained through effective technical advice across private client tax.
- Sustain excellent client relationships and ensure the audit, payroll and accounts department fulfil the clients additional requirements.
- Participate in networking and marketing initiatives alongside the Tax Partner and Accounts Partner to further promote the firm's name and your reputation.
- Leading or assisting with tax consultancy assignments, particularly IHT.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to explain highly technical issues in layman's terms.
- Assisting with the implementation and roll out of new tax planning services and products to the firm
- Assistance with the development of the Personal Tax Executives and Associates development primarily with their technical compliance experience.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for a Tax Manager or Assistant Tax Manager to join an incredibly supportive team of well-respected tax advisors and become an Equity Tax Partner. You will earn an incredibly competitive salary package as well a full range of added benefits and generous bonuses. In order to be considered you will have excellent client handling skills and proven experience of supporting clients on a range of tax issues. You will also have a passion in carving out a name for yourself in the marketplace and promote the success of a growing reputable practice.
For a discussion in complete confidence please call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 or email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org