Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Royal Tunbridge Wells
£52,000 + benefits
Are you fed up with the dreaded commute to London? Has the busy season taken its toll… time for a change?
This Private Client Tax Assistant Manager opportunity is with a Top 30 Practice that prides itself on having the reputation of being the best Practice to work for in the industry with outstanding work/life balance. The Private Client Tax team consists of 11 in total with 1 Partner and 2 Directors, as an Assistant Manager, you will work with the Partners and Directors, assisting them in the growth and successful delivery of PCS. Within the Private Client team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for Ultra High Net Worth individuals with requirements for complex tax services.
As an Assistant Manager, you are expected to take full responsibility for the successful delivery of Private Client Tax projects. Part of this will include delegating work to more junior members of the team and assisting them in both professional and personal development. Assistant Managers are also expected to build a reputation as a key point of contact within the firm and react accordingly to ad-hoc queries from clients. You will be expected to build relationships with existing and prospective clients with the end goal of bringing on new business. This opportunity is with a firm that prides itself on having the best training in the industry with bi-annual events for all and a tailored plan for individuals who are keen to develop their knowledge within particular sectors.
As an Assistant Manager you will qualify for certain benefits not available to more junior members of the team. Some of the highlight benefits include:
- Flexible and agile working
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- Dress for your diary scheme
- Company car scheme
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Monthly company social events including meals out with the team
- Free on-site parking
In order to successfully obtain this position you will need:
- Proven experience within the Private Client Tax space at a reputable Practice
- Leadership experience of some form is preferred but not required
- CTA and/or ACA qualified and ideally educated to degree level
- Personable individual with good communication skills both written and oral
- A passion for the industry and ambition to progress within the firm
If this is an opportunity that sparks your interest, please reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355