Private Client Tax Director
City of London
£80,000 - £120,000
- Would you like to work with one of the leading names in the tax industry?
- Are you looking for an autonomous role which focuses on your areas of interest within tax?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers flexible working?
What's great about this role?
- With 20 Partners the firm is large enough to attract a broad range of work.
- The team work in an open plan environment where collaboratively working is encouraged.
- The firm is part of a global alliance and can access international support for clients.
- Provide expert Private Client Tax planning and advisory to new and existing clients.
- Maintain and develop client relationships and business opportunities.
- Liaise with all client related bodies and engagement partners on all matters requiring attention and which may affect clients tax liabilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience operating at a senior manager level dealing with a wide range of private client tax issues.
- Be a technically strong individual who is actively looking to develop their tax knowledge.
- A holder of the CTA qualification
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 020726963235