- Do you want to be a part of a top 30 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record over the last year?
- Do you want to work in a forward-thinking firm with excellent opportunities for career progression?
What is great about the role?
- A varied role where you would be responsible for a portfolio of high-profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships and entrepreneurs.
- Be a part of a company where partners are supportive and have an open-door approach
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions.
As the Private Client Tax Manager you will be involved in:
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Being a key point of contact for clients and partners
- Assisting with the training and supervision of junior members of staff
- Assisting with general private client tax issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within your portfolio
- Communicating and corresponding with HMRC
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role
What does the team think?
"Training program, work ethic, great management team, I stayed for a number of years and enjoyed my time there!"
"As a growing medium sized accountancy firm in the UK Top 30, the only way I see the company progressing is onwards and upwards."
To succeed within this role as Private Client Tax Manager you need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 years' personal tax experience preferably within a practice environment
- Be CTA qualified
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of income tax, capital gains tax and non-doms, treatment of foreign income and inheritance tax
- Be able to produce accurate work with minimal supervision as well as work successfully in a team
- Work well under pressure, prioritise and be proactive.
The deadline for this position is approaching! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion on 0207 269 6326 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR