Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
Do you want a Private Client Tax position in a forward-thinking firm where you will get excellent career development?
Have you got substantial personal tax experience within a practice environment?
If so, then this Private Client Tax Manager role will be ideal for you.
- The firm is currently in a strong situation having grown 10% in the last 12 months
- They have a large department with 5 Partners and a Principal in the department which means there are always senior members on hand
- Excellent benefits including Private Health Insurance and an above average Pension
- Join a firm where their reputation is grounded in quality, delivering premium advisory services efficiently and cost-effectively
- Provide an interesting and varied portfolio and the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, successful and motivated team
- Produce complex for high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships and entrepreneurs, including both UK domiciled and non-UK domiciled clients
- Supervise junior staff supporting them and reviewing their work
What do employees think about the firm?
- "Friendly atmosphere"
- "Everyone willing to help"
- "Friendly working environment; great development opportunities"
- "Good connection to underground and not micro managed"
The ideal candidate:
- Personal tax experience within a practice environment
- Strong knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, capital gains tax and benefits
- Accurate work, display initiative with minimal supervision
If you are an ambitious Personal Tax professional, then please get in contact for more details on this Private Client Tax Manager role.
Phone: 0207 123 5059