Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £65,000 Per Annum
- Are you looking for a Private Client Tax position in a forward-thinking firm where you will get excellent career development?
- Would you like to work with a top 25 firm who have a strong reputation within Private Client Taxation?
If the answer is yes, please read on…
- The firm is currently in a strong situation having grown 10% in the last 12 months.
- They have a large department with over with 6 Partners in the department which means there are always senior members of the team on hand.
- They have excellent benefit including Private Health Insurance and an above average Pension.
- This role will provide an interesting and varied portfolio and the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, successful and motivated team.
- You will be able to produce complex work for high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships and entrepreneurs, including both UK domiciled and non-UK domiciled clients.
- You will supervise junior staff supporting them and reviewing their work.
What you will need to succeed:
- You must be CTA qualified with post qualification experience.
- You will have experience in managing your own portfolio.
- You will have experience in reviewing the work of juniors.
If you are ambitious and the above sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325.