Private Client Tax Manager - Complete Flexibility
Ely - Cambridgeshire
Up to 55k plus Pension + Bonus + Healthcare
Are the following factors must haves for your next role:
- Complete flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week
- Working with an interesting portfolio of clients where variety is key
- Collaborating with a team that are cohesive with a family feel
- Good earning potential without strict salary bandings
I am working with one of my favourite clients who is currently recruiting for a personable Private Client Tax Manager to work from their Ely office as well as flexibly from home.
The role will involve:
- Managing tax advisory covering a portfolio of HNWI's, Directors of small to medium companies, Trusts, Wealthy Families, Non-Domiciled Residents and more.
- Working closely with one of the most influential Tax Partners in the Market
- Taking planning ideas to clients/ look for opportunities for them as well as responding to their requests for transactional assistance
- Awareness of business development and representing the firm at networking events.
- Liaising with HMRC
- Working across the entire tax department
To be considered you will be:
- CTA and/or STEP qualified or close to being qualified
- You will have experience of managing your own portfolio
- Enthusiasm to progress into a senior role
- A friendly and personable natured individual good at building relationships.
Interested in hearing more? Please do call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email email@example.com