Are you fed up of the commute to London? Looking to take that step up in your career?
What is Great About this Private Client Tax Manager Role?
- Top 10 Practice
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Pension with a matched contribution structure of 1% for all employees, to a maximum 10% employer contribution for staff aged 55 or over
- Private medical insurance
- Company car scheme offered as a voluntary benefit for all staff
- Travel insurance
Your Role as a Private Client Tax Manager
- Responsible for day to day tax compliance and advisory affairs of clients
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for your client portfolio
- Review work prepared by more junior members of the team
- Training must be provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and job performance
- Participate in the growth of the business including contribution to Partner/Senior Manager meetings and by attendance at events
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
What You'll Need to Succeed as a Private Client Tax Manager?
- Some staff management experience
- Significant understanding of tax compliance
- Some tax advisory experience is preferable
- Extensive experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Ability to manage a small portfolio of clients
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to you, reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.