- Are you looking for a personal tax role where you can develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment?
- Does an accountancy practice where you have a set career path appeal to you?
This exciting opportunity for a Personal Tax Semi Senior has arisen in an established mid-tier practice based in North West London.
What's great about this role?
- Your own portfolio of clients to work on from day one
- Established clients including musicians, actors and entrepreneurs.
- Excellent training including not only formal qualifications but off-site talks from senior managers on relevant topics every two weeks.
- Preparing annual tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparing tax computations including capital gains.
- Dealing with client enquiries and liaising with HMRC.
What you will need to succeed
- At least two complete tax seasons
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
- To be ATT qualified or working towards.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325