Private Client Tax Senior – Financial Services, London
Salary:- £42000 to £48000
Job Location:- London
This private capital team sits within the mainstream financial services team with clients in the OMBs, Wealth & Asset management firm space , where you will be providing key advice on their personal tax matters and tax planning.
The team provides personal taxation services to thousands of individual clients both in the UK and overseas, dealing with the UK tax affairs of employees, directors, partners, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses, including ultra-high net worth and high-profile individuals and their investment structures working with wealth & asset management (e.g., trusts, funds or family companies).
Due to continuing expansion, they have new opportunities for talented personalities to join a Manchester office working within the personal tax consultancy team part of Private Capital team.
You will receive extensive training and support from a variety of personal tax professionals to assist you in building a successful career within the firm.
Your key responsibilities:
* Managing an allocated portfolio of long-term client accounts and ad hoc advice.
* Advising on a variety of personal tax matters including income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and trusts, residency and domicile matters, trusts, owner managed businesses and partnerships.
* In person, verbal, and written contact with clients.
* Interaction with other firm offices both in the UK and overseas.
* Contact with HM Revenue & Customs and other third parties, including major financial institutions, lawyers, and wealth advisory businesses
To discuss this opportunity further or opportunities across Tax please contact Yahna Wilson via email email@example.com or by 0204 5499934
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Manager - Big 4 -
£50000 to £65000
Private Client Tax
Senior - London
£40000 to £50000
Mixed Tax Assistant
Manager - London
£50000 to £60000