£70000 - £80000 per annum + Parking
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Mixed Tax Professional and feel like you have hit a glass ceiling? Are you looking to take the next big step in your career?
My long-standing client in Oxford is seeking a highly technical Mixed Tax Manager to join their team.
- Best year of growth
- Highly competitive salary
- Be a part of an international network
- Family feel office
- Endless training and development opportunities
As the Mixed Tax Associate Director, you will be required to lead the tax team in both Oxford and London.
- Clear, mapped route to Director
- Highly autonomous role to grow the tax team as you see fit
- The option be involved in business development
- Provide advice to UK and International clients on full range services including,group - reorganisations, R&D, international tax, CGT, property tax, trusts and estates and IHT.
"A relaxed working environment, with an open-door policy" This award-winning firm is a fantastic place to work.
- ATT, CTA or ACA qualified
- Experience managing a team
I am looking to speak with experienced Mixed Tax Professionals at either Senior Manager or Associate Director level - Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR