Tax Manager, In-House
London £50-60,000 + study support, work-life flexibility and wider benefits
Are you a tax specialist with a returns experience and seeking to broaden your skillset?
Seeking an in-house opportunity in the financial services with flexibility and freedom?
Open-minded to a change in the New Year with a solid brand and progression prospects?
What's great about this opportunity: The Tax Manager, In-House?
- Highly acquisitive business with a flat strucutre and developmental focus for staff
- Excellent work-life flexibility, supportive team full of bright and inquisitive minds
- Flexible working, options available - no predefined offering, but widely open to discussion
Your role: Tax Manager, In-House
A key hire for the business, the Tax Manager, In-House will hold responsibility for reporting and returns, with assistance from the central support team. This role will see the successful candidate take a more strategic perspective than returns alone, in what is essentially a mid-office role, providing support to the front-office function. If desired, a progressively commercial and client-facing component of the role will ensue, with the opportunity to liaise with HNW individuals and potentially grow into a business development function. The business is largely flexible on scope of the role, primarily requiring talent and ambition to see them through to the next phase of growth.
What you will need to exceed: The Tax Manager, In-House
- Experience of returns for CGT, IHT, and IHT
- We're looking for someone with a compliance background but more of an advisory and growth/change mindset - able to stay up to date with legislations and adapt themselves and practices accordingly.
- Ideally CTA/ACCA/ACA or STEP qualified, but not essential, with study support provided
- Bonus points: business-development experience, CCH system familiarity and FATCA & operational experience.
Next steps: The Tax Manager, In-House
Simply submit your CV/LI profile to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this, and additional opportunities, and call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion. We are in the process of arranging initial coffees with the hiring manager, and would welcome your application.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR