Professional Support Lawyer - Finance
London - 12 month FTC
- Do you have experience as a Professional Support expert?
- Would you like the opportunity to work for a Top 20 Law Firm?
- Are you looking to join a group of likeminded, experienced Professional Support Lawyers?
What's great about this Professional Support Lawyer role?
- Be a part of a committed, diverse group of legal professionals;
- Liaise with Partners from varying groups;
- Gain experience in a supportive, innovative and inclusive environment;
- Join a growing team with lots of potential and opportunity for progression.
Your role as a Professional Support Lawyer
- Contributing to department know-how;
- A mixture of contentious and non-contentious matters;
- Directly advising clients and preparing formal legal opinions;
- Take the lead in negotiations;
- Become an integral part of providing excellence to clients.
What do the staff think?
"The people are very nice, hours are decent and work is solid quality." - Contract Lawyer
What you'll need to succeed here as a Professional Support Lawyer
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales;
- Previous experience as a Professional Support Lawyer;
- You will have experience in drafting complex legal documents;
- Strong academic background (2:1 or higher);
- Client facing experience;
- Responsive to client needs with a commercial approach.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Professional Support Lawyer! Do not miss out! Send me your CV ASAP!