Interim Professional Support Lawyer - Corporate
London - Maternity Contract
- Are you immediately available?
- Do you have experience at a senior-level as a Professional Support Lawyer?
- Have you worked at a top tier corporate law firm?
- Do you want to work for one of the best law firms in London?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- The opportunity to work with leading professionals in the field;
- Exposure to important and impressive clients;
- A truly interesting and diverse role.
The role, a Professional Support Lawyer is required to support the corporate team of a top on a contract basis. You will be based within a well-known and highly respected law firm with offices in Central London, as well as globally, who are known for being friendly and approachable along with being tenacious and results driven.
What Skills do you Need?
- You must be England & Wales qualified;
- Recent experience as a Professional Support Lawyer;
- Strong academics are essential to be considered;
- Able to work confidently and professionally with high-level clients.
What Next? This role is due to start immediately, with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration and for a full job description Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334